Watercolor Floral First Birthday Party

I honestly cannot believe I have a 9 month old... and that means her first birthday is just mere months away. Time is flying by so incredibly fast but I'm loving every moment of it. I plan on doing a really special party for Quinn's birthday - but as my husband says - it's more for me than it is for her. Let's be honest, she has no clue what's going on. But me? Well, I think I deserve a pretty fantastic party for surviving 9+ months of pregnancy and 12 months of motherhood - wouldn't you agree?

While I plan and brainstorm I've been designing some pretty things along the way. This recent collection was used for a styled shoot for my creative party planning blog The Party Society (with my friend Kristin) and I thought this would be a great addition to my etsy shop for those looking for a gorgeous, unique, and not so "little kiddy" birthday party.













This set can be used for a first birthday, or any birthday, party, or celebration if you omit the "one" banner.

Included items are:
Thank you tags
8 by 10 "Welcome" sign
5 by 7 "Sweets" sign
3 printable "cake toppers" - "one", "happy birthday" and "celebrate"
Banner - Includes letters "O, N, E" and use floral paper to cut out additional flags
Floral patterned paper that you can use for so many things, included but not limited to: straw flags, banner flags, envelope liners, wrapping paper, and more

If you're interested, you can buy the printable party right here!

Comments

Popular Posts