Birth Announcements from Tiny Prints

Sure, by now family and friends are well aware that we welcomed Quinn into the world almost 7 weeks ago. But you can't save a phone call or a social media post - which is why I was wanting to send out physical birth announcements. It's a traditional thing to do (and I'm all about traditions!) and provides a great keepsake for family and friends.

Enter Tiny Prints which has an amazing selection of designer birth announcements, not to mention letterpress and foil (not just gold foil!). I opted for a rose gold foil and I absolutely love how they turned out! Shipping was fast (Canadians, expect to pay duty/brokerage/taxes) and the return addressed envelopes make mailing easier.


I love the design we chose which has a slight infographic feel to it!

Thanks to Tiny Prints for these amazing announcements! While they did provide these to me, I'm forever a fan and repeat customer.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! You made my day :)

Popular Posts